How to get there?
GPS coordinates : Latitude NORTH 45°54'22.86'' Longitude EAST 4°34'30.41''
30mn from Lyon, 15 mn from Villefranche s/Saône and Tarare, 4h30 from Paris, 2h from Dijon
-Autocar : stop Les Ponts Tarrets
- From Paris : by the A6, direction LYON, exit VILLEFRANCHE S/SAONE SUD, towards CENTRE VILLE, then ROANNE TARARE until LES PONTS TARRETS.
- From Lyon Centre : A6 direction PARIS, through the Fourvière tunnel. Exit 33.1, stay in the left lane, direction A89 CLERMONT-FERRAND ROANNE and VILLEFRANCHE S/S. After about 4 km, turn left at the roundabout towards LOZANNE, BOIS D'OINGT. Cross CIVRIEUX, LOZANNE, pass CHATILLON, CHESSY, LE BREUIL to LES PONTS TARRETS. Or take the A89 towards CLERMONT / ROANNE, exit CHAZAY D'AZERGUES. Follow direction LAMURE SUR AZERGUES, pass CHATILLON, CHESSY, LE BREUIL until you reach LES PONTS TARRETS.
- From Lyon West: direction L'ARBRESLE / TARARE / ROANNE by N7, cross L'ARBRESLE towards ROANNE, continue on N7 along BULLY, turn right towards VILLEFRANCHE, cross LES OLMES and continue towards VILLEFRANCHE until you reach a place called Les Ponts Tarrets.
- From the A89 BALBIGNY/CLERMONT-FERRAND, exit TARARE EST, take the direction TARARE then VILLEFRANCHE S/SAONE (6 min. from the hotel).
TER LYON / PARAY LE MONIAL, Bois d'Oingt station (5mn walk from the hotel)
St-Exupéry airport in LYON-SATOLAS, or Frontenas/Villefranche airfield
Frequently asked questions
2 km away, the Pays des Pierres Dorées
4.3 km away, the charming medieval village of Oingt
14 km away, Villefranche-sur-Saône, capital of the Beaujolais
17 km away, the green landscapes of the Monts du Beaujolais
25 km away, Lyon, City of Light, capital of gastronomy... Classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, it offers many discoveries: Musée des Confluences, Musée Miniature et Cinéma, Musée des Beaux-Arts, Fourvière antique theatre, Basilique Notre-Dame de Fourvière, the "Vieux Lyon" Renaissance quarter, Fêtes des lumières, Parc de la tête d'or...
- Logis Hotel
- Free public and private paying car park
- Air conditioning
- Meeting and seminar room
- Access for the people with reduced mobility
- Check-in from 3pm / Check-out until 11am from Monday to Saturday and until 12am on Sundays
American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, holiday vouchers
- Sunday to Friday included: free cancellation up to 24 hours before arrival
- Saturday: Cancellation between D-15 and D-30, 50% of the room price will be charged
Cancellation on D-15: 100% of the room price will be charged
Consumer information: after having contacted the service (after-sales, after-travel...) and in the absence of a satisfactory response or in the absence of a response within a period of 60 days, the client may refer the matter free of charge to the Tourism and Travel Ombudsman, whose contact details and procedures for referral are available on his website: www.mtv.travel